Firstly happy New Year to you where ever you are, welcome to 2015.
A new year is such a MAGICAL time full of new promise and a clean slate from the last. A new beginning. It’s also a time of reflection on the last 12 months.
We’ve had many highs and some lows, but overall the feeling is one of continued positivity for all our members and the changes in people’s lives through the work we do. Collaboration and partnerships have been the key to our growth and the tireless dedication of the few volunteers to make this happen.
A new year a new start if you like. it’s a chance to achieve our dreams and goals and build on the successes of 2014.
I personally have been reflecting on what possibilities lie ahead and asked myself what is the purpose of Streets Revolution?
With that in mind I want to write this to introduce our new mission.
We hope to make this the year we really impact on the world around us.
Our intention at Streets Revolution is simple ~
Change the world, 1 person at a time.
We have always believed that there is strength in Unity. That’s where you come in.
Together we can have an impact both locally and globally.
The call is simple just 1 simple gesture is all it takes to change the world and the people around us.
WE are asking you to join the revolution, let’s show by example the ways it can be done.
1. We are asking those that can to GIVE just £1 or $1 or €1 a month. Or your local currency
It only needs a simple targeted amount to help. We will use the money to provide sports equipment and enhance opportunities, help with educational material and scholarships continue expanding our social groups to help provide food in the UK and for our overseas projects. We also want to create more new inniatives.
2. We also believe that if you ACT sometimes a small gesture of time can have a huge impact. So use 1 hour or 1 day or more to our cause and we will together build a stronger platform. A small ACT when multiplied by millions of people can transform the world. We will provide a list of ways to do this.
3. In the future(see website for details) we want to share these resources it will then allow individuals and groups to TAKE something back. We will offer a percentage of all given donations to others to help in their needs. After all we are all in it together. You may support other causes and issues but we want to help you and we’ll be looking for your suggestions and nominations. It’s the gift that gives twice.
4. People want ways to feel included and BUY allows you do that. Purchase 1 of the variety of items we will sell to help generate needed funds. From sports merchandise to our bottled water (UK ONLY) to Tee Shirts and more.
5. It takes great IDEAS to change the world and we want to encourage you to share those with us in the hope that we can help make them a reality in your community. This will allow us to help with IDEAS and creative solutions to issues you face or see in your community.
6. It can’t be underestimated the SHARE part, from sharing on social media, to ideas and generally becoming a revolutionary in your own community or around the world. There are many ways we can SHARE this message. Become an AMBASSADOR or keep an eye out for our special days to SHARE throughout the year.
Take a photo or make a mini video and use #jointherevolution add our website page link http://www.streetsrevolution.com and encourage your friends to become part of this movement.
I think you get the message. Join us, become a revolutionary and as Ghandi said “Be the Change you want to see in the world”.
Go NOW to our website and explore some more, don’t wait do something extraordinary today, start the year with a purpose.
GIVE, ACT, TAKE,IDEAS, BUY, SHARE
6 ways 1 Revolution
What are you going to do?